Hello everyone.
I've just stop by to introduce myself. I've been EE for many years and quite an old-hands in this business.
Hopefully, we will make a lot of fruitful contacts.
Regards,
Hello everyone.
I've just stop by to introduce myself. I've been EE for many years and quite an old-hands in this business.
Hopefully, we will make a lot of fruitful contacts.
Regards,
Hello Jamie (and everyone),
Thanks on warm greetings. I will certainly try to make myself useful to this community.
Regards,
Hi DAB (and everyone),
Sure, for starter I will look around then short while later I will pitch some topics or simply contribute to an open source movement. I am happy owner of several e14 boards (Freescal/BD Sabre Lite, STM32F429, etc.) so I will focus on these 32bit embedded stuff.
Regards,
Hi John (and everybody),
Well, certainly I do have interests in embedded systems (both hw sw aspects) primarily, programmable logic and all about secondarily and all mixed logic in general tertiary.Since I been around and doing EE (including RF) for 25+ years, after all these years I have "settled" on embedded systems (hw design as well as Linux/RTOS stuff). Hopefully I will be of use for this community in terms of both contributing to open source movement as well as contributing author to e14 specific topics.
Regards,
Thanks Paul on warm welcome. I'll certainly try to make myself a valuable member.
Regards,
Hello Stonethrower
Welcome to the element14 Community, we hope you enjoy it! Please let us know if you need any assistance on here.
Thank you,
Jamie
Hello Stonethrower
Welcome to the Element14 community. 
I'm sure you'll make good contacts here. We are a friendly bunch.
Paul