Hello.
I just registered and wanted to say Hi to the community.
Tomorrow, on Pi Day, I'm going to order my first Pi2. I've been reading the blogs and review and I'm pretty excited, though I'm still a linux n00b.
Have a great day.
Michael
Hello.
I just registered and wanted to say Hi to the community.
Tomorrow, on Pi Day, I'm going to order my first Pi2. I've been reading the blogs and review and I'm pretty excited, though I'm still a linux n00b.
Have a great day.
Michael
Thanks Everyone.
If you want a good chuckle, check the blog I just posted On the Second Day, My Pi Gave Me a Raspberry..
Hopefully, the next one will be an actual project.
Michael
Some Pi trivia:
If a circular pizza is divided into 8, 12, 16, ... slices by making cuts at equal angles from an arbitrary point, then the sums of the areas of alternate slices are equal.
There is also a second pizza theorem. This one gives the volume of a pizza of thickness
and radius
:
CITE THIS AS:
Weisstein, Eric W. "Pizza Theorem." From MathWorld--A Wolfram Web Resource. http://mathworld.wolfram.com/PizzaTheorem.html