Hey all, how are you all doing? Well I am going to start my first blog post on here, and I hope to get input from the rest of you!
I have a few(a lot) of projects I want to do, and will do in time, my main project for now is a RC Transmitter that I would like to convert to a fully functional Computerized Transmitter, with 2.4Ghz, and all! I am starting with a 20+ year old Futaba FG Gold Series 7 channel AM Transmitter, which was the top standard in it's day. I am going to convert it, and use open source firmware from the RC community. Either OpenTX, or Deviation. The firmware depends on the MCU I use, I have both a STM32 discovery and an Atmega128, the STM32 would run Deviation, and OpenTX on atmel, I will make a multi-protocol module for it, so that I can literally fly what ever aircraft I please!!!! I havent decided which route to go, but I know that any input from you would help tremendously!!!! Thanks Ill post soon!!