I'm a computer engineering student and will like to design a system that detects charged coupled device(CCD) based on its retroreflective nature. What will be my best option. Tanx
I'm a computer engineering student and will like to design a system that detects charged coupled device(CCD) based on its retroreflective nature. What will be my best option. Tanx
Hi Carl
detects charged coupled device(CCD) based on its retroreflective nature
what do tou mean? you have a camera and you need to process frames looking for CCDs?
I have some experience with the TI OMAP3530, which I think has enough computing power to accomplish some basic image processing
On the opposite hand, a good solution (but probably more difficult and more expensinve, too) could be a solution that integrates both a processor and an FPGA, like the Altera Cyclone 5
Hope this help and good luck for your project!
Ambrogio
Hi Carl
detects charged coupled device(CCD) based on its retroreflective nature
what do tou mean? you have a camera and you need to process frames looking for CCDs?
I have some experience with the TI OMAP3530, which I think has enough computing power to accomplish some basic image processing
On the opposite hand, a good solution (but probably more difficult and more expensinve, too) could be a solution that integrates both a processor and an FPGA, like the Altera Cyclone 5
Hope this help and good luck for your project!
Ambrogio
Since i'm now about starting the project, wanted to know if I could first of all afford it. This is an overview of what its goin be:
A camera will be fitted with an IR bandpass filter in order to narrow the images i'm supposed to process. Yet I will still need an image processor to identify the particular object in this case is a CCD.
I'm having problems with the appropriate image processor to use. I'll also welcome any suggestion considering what IR bandpass filter will be appropriate. Tanx
Need your help guy!!!
Carl.