Hi All,
Following the new members guidelines I am writing this post to introduce myself to the element 14 community.
My name is Jamie, I am from the UK & I am an electronics amateur. I stumbled across element 14 through a Facebook suggested post & I have been hooked on the Ben Heck show ever since.
I have a good basic knowledge of a wide range of computing subjects such as programming concepts, computer networking and operating systems. I am currently seeking a mature apprenticeship within the IT industry. I am the proud owner of a Raspberry Pi model B+ and I am a big fan and a subscriber of HackerBoxes - www.hackerboxes.com
Since joining HackerBoxes & regularly watching the Ben Heck show I have gained a massive interest in combining electronics with my knowledge of computer systems and programming. I am always on the lookout for interesting electronics projects and I am keen to expand my knowledge in electronics & electrical circuits.
If anybody can suggest to me any other community sites similar to element 14 or any other online resources or links to electronics projects to help me expand my knowledge I would be very grateful.
Many Thanks
JAMIE