Hey!
We're in the holiday ideas mood here at element14 basecamp and I got to thinking....wouldn't it be cool to have a game-off and you guys have a go at building some fun games to just share amongst yourselves during the holidays?
On 31st October this year, Google's Doodle 'Halloween 2016' got me going, although I only made level 4....I love the fact GOOGLE doodles mark glocal celebrations, e.g. Teacher's day in Chile, Brazil, Poland for instance!...100th Anniversary of completion of the Trans-Siberian Railway, 200th Anniversary of Grimm's Fairy Tales...the list goes on...the game doodles are my favourites though.
If you could design a holidays game or element14 doodle, what would it be & why?
Tell all us members what 'PAST & PRESENT' games get you going OR you'd like to see made OR better still, DIY and design-a-doodle game to share HERE through December 2016 - January 2017
so we can all have a play with one another's doodles between the festivities!
