I want to mak a computer but not one of the fancy ones. I only want it to hold documents, images and videos. It would also allow you to write notes on it to create your own document. Before I say more I would like it to be small. The lenth would be 7-8 inche, the width would be about 3 inches and the height would be maybe 2 inche. The screen is touch screen and unlike normal computers it doesn't open up. It would have a charging outlit and many other openings for plug in a camera so phpros get sent to the computer as they are take, it would be able to plug into other computera or I could just use a flash drive. theres probably more but this is all I can think of at the momen. By the way I already know most of what I need but my main thing is I want to make the motherboard from scratch and some other stuff so that its just my thing.