Title says it all. I plan on modifying A usb bluetooth dongle, but I dont know how to take the case off without damaging it.
Also, there is a curious hole in the case, directly over a surface mount component labeled c33.
Title says it all. I plan on modifying A usb bluetooth dongle, but I dont know how to take the case off without damaging it.
Also, there is a curious hole in the case, directly over a surface mount component labeled c33.
ok so I just found a picture of what the board should look like, and it turnes out I was wrong. theat whole is directly over a surface mounting pad labeled AV-DP. any one knows what thats for?
ok so I just found a picture of what the board should look like, and it turnes out I was wrong. theat whole is directly over a surface mounting pad labeled AV-DP. any one knows what thats for?