Title says it all. I plan on modifying A usb bluetooth dongle, but I dont know how to take the case off without damaging it.
Also, there is a curious hole in the case, directly over a surface mount component labeled c33.
Title says it all. I plan on modifying A usb bluetooth dongle, but I dont know how to take the case off without damaging it.
Also, there is a curious hole in the case, directly over a surface mount component labeled c33.
my first thought was a dremel, but I dont have one. Im also 15 and broke. but I do appreciate you trying to help.
my first thought was a dremel, but I dont have one. Im also 15 and broke. but I do appreciate you trying to help.
You can't build much of anything without a dremel, so ask for one for your birthday or next holiday gift giving event. You can scratch through plastic with just about any sharp object if you take your time, a hot wire or soldering iron will also work, but do it in a well ventilated area, the fumes could be harmful.