A big congrats to balearicdynamics in reaching Hertz.
It was a long road Enrico but you've reached that step.
A big congrats to balearicdynamics in reaching Hertz.
It was a long road Enrico but you've reached that step.
Thank you Shabaz!
It's a pleasure to share with you and sharing knowledge.
Enrico
Hi Enrico,
Congrats on Hertz!! : )
It is always great learning and seeing all your activities, I look forward to reading your posts!
Hi Paul, thank you.
I should say that mostly raining diminish what does it means to stain the Netherlands (for more than one year)...In 15 months I didn't saw more than 7 full days without rain 
Now I am back. I will be there again in the mid of July to start a photographic exhibition and around the first mid of September (the right date will be noticed as I know it) to start the MuZIEum project in the new MuZIEum site in Nijmegen.
Now I finally live mostly at home (at least for some months). Moved from Ibiza island - become too degraded during the last few years - and now I live in Denia, on the Spain peninsula South coast just in front (70 miles far) Ibiza. Limate and weather are almost the same with great advantage for travelling and moving.
Enrico
Hooray! Congrats!
And that can't be a picture of you on that tropical island you live on - I bet you took that while in Nederland, yes?