A big congrats to balearicdynamics in reaching Hertz.
It was a long road Enrico but you've reached that step.
A big congrats to balearicdynamics in reaching Hertz.
It was a long road Enrico but you've reached that step.
Thank you DAB, I am honoured of your words.
Enrico
Since I joined many years ago, I think there has been a consensus among the members to make this site a nice place to be.
The staff and members have worked together to keep the focus ON the members and create a site that other engineers like to visit and contribute.
From my perspective the result has been fantastic. I now have friends all over the world with whom I can discuss a wide variety of technical issues and have fun along the way.
People like you help make the community better.
DAB
Congrats Enrico, glad to hear you are enjoying the sun
Thank you DAB!
This remain the better place to start from, full of lovely minions. The most important thing i learn is that there is a specie of engineers that are also human (first quality one)!
It's a great diacovery for a philosophycal approach to the life
Enrico
Tjank you John, i lo ed this page that surprised me as well as the lot of comments
Top is aleays a bit upper wherr we are... Just time to continue and going ahead with some more experience and new ideas.
Enrico
Great Accomplishment Enrico,
Thank You for all the great contributions and inspirations you have provided to everyone on the Forum in your rise to the top.
John
Congratulations Enrico and welcome to the club.
Your contributions to the community more than justify your rapid climb to the expanding Hertz group.
Well done.
DAB
Enrico Miglino wrote:
I should say that mostly raining diminish what does it means to stain the Netherlands (for more than one year)...In 15 months I didn't saw more than 7 full days without rain
It's a lovely place though, not much different climatically from my homeland. Planning to go back again in November.