Hello
But I do not have any PC (only a Power Book from Apple). So I have built a SW dedicated to TENMA's Power Supplies. This SW should work with any power supply from TENMA company
This SW is now available on App Store (for Mac Os) under the name: « PS Remote Command » It can access to the power Supply by USB, Serial Channel or UDP Ethernet.
I have updated this SW (5.0) in order to have a recorded Ethernet Address for udp, and once one USB :SYST:DEVINFO? command has been issued, this address/port remain in a file of the computer.
So next time, and after a restart off app, direct access through Ethernet is available even if Usb or serial link are no more connected
I may update this SW following your needs:
For instance, I may update this SW in order to communicate with other equipments as Farnell/Tenma like.
I also can make available other langages if necessary. Just let me know which one.
New functionalities may all be added, if your customer feel the need
https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/ps-remote-command/id1486111327?mt=12
I hope it will feel your needs or those of your customers
You may also forward the mail to interested people
This SW is available to anyone who owns a Mac (Mac, Mac mini, Power book).Videos of this SW are also available on:
French version: http://www.desbief.com/WpGuy/?page_id=781
English version: http://www.desbief.com/WpGuy/?page_id=775
Guy Desbief