Hi! My name is Petter! I'm only 15years old and i got an fear amount of knowlegde but not quite enough!
As some games need more buttons and features than any other game, is probably not I the only one thinking of creating one "panel" standing next to me with more buttons I can use and set functions to, just like the steering wheel I have standing right in front of me? where I have bound the features I think are most useful in the play I play, but then it is usually a button missing or features, which are missing! which is really annoying sometimes! There are some who have little / really want and try and help me or fulføre this project? At least some tips? It had been terrific if someone did! Have a nice day!
As im planing to have this "panel" besides me and get the computer to "read" it as an controller dosent it needs an own board right?
-Petter Berget