element14 Community
element14 Community
    Register Log In
  • Site
  • Search
  • Log In Register
  • Community Hub
    Community Hub
    • What's New on element14
    • Feedback and Support
    • Benefits of Membership
    • Personal Blogs
    • Members Area
    • Achievement Levels
  • Learn
    Learn
    • Ask an Expert
    • eBooks
    • element14 presents
    • Learning Center
    • Tech Spotlight
    • STEM Academy
    • Webinars, Training and Events
    • Learning Groups
  • Technologies
    Technologies
    • 3D Printing
    • FPGA
    • Industrial Automation
    • Internet of Things
    • Power & Energy
    • Sensors
    • Technology Groups
  • Challenges & Projects
    Challenges & Projects
    • Design Challenges
    • element14 presents Projects
    • Project14
    • Arduino Projects
    • Raspberry Pi Projects
    • Project Groups
  • Products and Partners
    Products and Partners
    • Arduino
    • Avnet & Tria Boards Community
    • Dev Tools
    • Manufacturers
    • Multicomp Pro
    • Product Groups
    • Raspberry Pi
    • RoadTests & Reviews
  • About Us
    About the element14 Community
  • Store
    Store
    • Visit Your Store
    • Choose another store...
      • Europe
      •  Austria (German)
      •  Belgium (Dutch, French)
      •  Bulgaria (Bulgarian)
      •  Czech Republic (Czech)
      •  Denmark (Danish)
      •  Estonia (Estonian)
      •  Finland (Finnish)
      •  France (French)
      •  Germany (German)
      •  Hungary (Hungarian)
      •  Ireland
      •  Israel
      •  Italy (Italian)
      •  Latvia (Latvian)
      •  
      •  Lithuania (Lithuanian)
      •  Netherlands (Dutch)
      •  Norway (Norwegian)
      •  Poland (Polish)
      •  Portugal (Portuguese)
      •  Romania (Romanian)
      •  Russia (Russian)
      •  Slovakia (Slovak)
      •  Slovenia (Slovenian)
      •  Spain (Spanish)
      •  Sweden (Swedish)
      •  Switzerland(German, French)
      •  Turkey (Turkish)
      •  United Kingdom
      • Asia Pacific
      •  Australia
      •  China
      •  Hong Kong
      •  India
      •  Japan
      •  Korea (Korean)
      •  Malaysia
      •  New Zealand
      •  Philippines
      •  Singapore
      •  Taiwan
      •  Thailand (Thai)
      •  Vietnam
      • Americas
      •  Brazil (Portuguese)
      •  Canada
      •  Mexico (Spanish)
      •  United States
      Can't find the country/region you're looking for? Visit our export site or find a local distributor.
  • Translate
  • Profile
  • Settings
Community Hub
Community Hub
Member's Forum Logic Gates
  • Blog
  • Forum
  • Documents
  • Quiz
  • Events
  • Leaderboard
  • Polls
  • Files
  • Members
  • Mentions
  • Sub-Groups
  • Tags
  • More
  • Cancel
  • New
Join Community Hub to participate - click to join for free!
Actions
  • Share
  • More
  • Cancel
Forum Thread Details
  • State Suggested Answer
  • Replies 9 replies
  • Answers 3 answers
  • Subscribers 633 subscribers
  • Views 2946 views
  • Users 0 members are here
  • excel
  • logic gate
  • fun
Related

Logic Gates

backcorp
backcorp over 5 years ago

I made an Excel Spreadsheet for Logic gates. Anyone want it? Amongst other stuff; I decoded 6 bit BCD to 64 independent gates. One for each number and zero. I watched the video on 7 segment displays and added/reconfigured the gates into 2 4 bit strings (ones & tens) for two 4 in 7 out chips as shown in the video. Then I duplicated the chip, all with Logic Gates. I wrapped it up with an Excel formula based pair of 7 segment displays from the Logic Gates 1s & 0s. You may need Excel formula knowledge to take full advantage of this but you can make anything you want. I think this would be handy for element14 for showing the concept in a big way. What I ask in return is a little help here and there. I'm not looking for a burdensome commitment or tutor, just someone who could simply state a term or resource that I could look-up when I ask a question. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll send it to you. You can decided if it is worth a deal. I lack the math skills for flipping the poles on various magnets which is my preferred subject. Maybe one of you is good at such things. Anyway, it was fun to learn and make and now it will likely die in a cold dark folder on my computer. Please ask for it.

  • Sign in to reply
  • Cancel
Parents
  • gordonmetcalfes8
    0 gordonmetcalfes8 over 3 years ago

    I, too, have about the same opinion as you. It doesn't have to be otherwise. Although opinions may differ after all. I recently did a paper on this, I found http://essaypapers.reviews/ for it. Anything can happen in life and we can't influence some things. We can only adapt to them. This is my personal point of view.

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Verify Answer
    • Cancel
Reply
  • gordonmetcalfes8
    0 gordonmetcalfes8 over 3 years ago

    I, too, have about the same opinion as you. It doesn't have to be otherwise. Although opinions may differ after all. I recently did a paper on this, I found http://essaypapers.reviews/ for it. Anything can happen in life and we can't influence some things. We can only adapt to them. This is my personal point of view.

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Verify Answer
    • Cancel
Children
No Data
element14 Community

element14 is the first online community specifically for engineers. Connect with your peers and get expert answers to your questions.

  • Members
  • Learn
  • Technologies
  • Challenges & Projects
  • Products
  • Store
  • About Us
  • Feedback & Support
  • FAQs
  • Terms of Use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Legal and Copyright Notices
  • Sitemap
  • Cookies

An Avnet Company © 2026 Premier Farnell Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Premier Farnell Ltd, registered in England and Wales (no 00876412), registered office: Farnell House, Forge Lane, Leeds LS12 2NE.

Follow element14

  • X
  • Facebook
  • linkedin
  • YouTube