Has anyone ever seen anything as ridiculously complicated as trying to unsubscribe from this community?
It beggars believe. There is hardly any information on how to go about to do this simple task, so when one
eventually finds out one has to send a message to community/unsubscribe for a confirmation code, which when it eventually arrives
it prints itself automatically in the Unsubscribe From Notifications page, only to say the code is wrong and to try ones
email address and or code again? What is this all about? Aren't we supposed to be living in a free democracy?
I do no even know how I got myself registered here as I do not have any interest whatsoever in this community and
I know for certain I did not apply, so can someone who has the power to do so please UNSUBSCRIBE me from all
future notifications and perhaps smarten up your website for all other people who wish to do the same thing.
Thank you.