Hello community of the Element14 website!
A friend and I are doing a hypothesis which is what people think DIY is valuable for?
My friend and I would appreciate you guys to give up some answers! Thank you in advance!
Hello community of the Element14 website!
A friend and I are doing a hypothesis which is what people think DIY is valuable for?
My friend and I would appreciate you guys to give up some answers! Thank you in advance!
I think I get the question. I think that we are well-served to ask the question a little differently. The market provides goods that are ready-made very efficiently nowadays. Why should one incur the overheads implied by fabing/repairing stuff for oneself?
I think the motive is to show off. Which is cool, I guess. . .
I think I get the question. I think that we are well-served to ask the question a little differently. The market provides goods that are ready-made very efficiently nowadays. Why should one incur the overheads implied by fabing/repairing stuff for oneself?
I think the motive is to show off. Which is cool, I guess. . .