Hello community of the Element14 website!
A friend and I are doing a hypothesis which is what people think DIY is valuable for?
My friend and I would appreciate you guys to give up some answers! Thank you in advance!
Hello community of the Element14 website!
A friend and I are doing a hypothesis which is what people think DIY is valuable for?
My friend and I would appreciate you guys to give up some answers! Thank you in advance!
my motivation is to create stuff I don´t find on shelves ,or produce it on my own in the way I want it to be.
and there is a big unfluence in turning e-waste into usefull gadgets.
visit my channel to see what i mean:
my motivation is to create stuff I don´t find on shelves ,or produce it on my own in the way I want it to be.
and there is a big unfluence in turning e-waste into usefull gadgets.
visit my channel to see what i mean: