Hello community of the Element14 website!
A friend and I are doing a hypothesis which is what people think DIY is valuable for?
My friend and I would appreciate you guys to give up some answers! Thank you in advance!
Hello community of the Element14 website!
A friend and I are doing a hypothesis which is what people think DIY is valuable for?
My friend and I would appreciate you guys to give up some answers! Thank you in advance!
DIY is about learning by doing. Some of the rewards are:
In short it expands our capabilities, knowledge, experience, earning power and enjoyment of life.
And people we respect praise us for doing it.
Incidentally "failed" projects often have the same set of rewards as successful projects so failure is not a great description for such projects and there is no real downside to DIY.
Doug
DIY is about learning by doing. Some of the rewards are:
In short it expands our capabilities, knowledge, experience, earning power and enjoyment of life.
And people we respect praise us for doing it.
Incidentally "failed" projects often have the same set of rewards as successful projects so failure is not a great description for such projects and there is no real downside to DIY.
Doug
I agree with you completely.