Hello community of the Element14 website!
A friend and I are doing a hypothesis which is what people think DIY is valuable for?
My friend and I would appreciate you guys to give up some answers! Thank you in advance!
Hello community of the Element14 website!
A friend and I are doing a hypothesis which is what people think DIY is valuable for?
My friend and I would appreciate you guys to give up some answers! Thank you in advance!
I have trouble imagining something of significance not having a downside.
We have to try to vet this question dualistically. When we make decisions we are liable for the outcomes. Are we really qualified for the job? How will we dispose of the tools when we are done using them? Is this the economical way? Do we have the means to rid ourselves of the by-products?
I really admire the development of hackerspaces.
I have trouble imagining something of significance not having a downside.
We have to try to vet this question dualistically. When we make decisions we are liable for the outcomes. Are we really qualified for the job? How will we dispose of the tools when we are done using them? Is this the economical way? Do we have the means to rid ourselves of the by-products?
I really admire the development of hackerspaces.