I've got a surface mount package that is SOIC or MSOP style with the marking:
TIOA
BEP
These are the only markings on it, and I can't find any information. Does anyone else know anything about this IC?
I've got a surface mount package that is SOIC or MSOP style with the marking:
TIOA
BEP
These are the only markings on it, and I can't find any information. Does anyone else know anything about this IC?
Robert Blain wrote:
That is an odd set of markings, i suspect that the chip is an ASIC created for the manufacture. TIOA is a brand name for a line of Audio Amplifiers, that might be a start.
I think you might be referring to TOA Electronics.
Robert Blain wrote:
That is an odd set of markings, i suspect that the chip is an ASIC created for the manufacture. TIOA is a brand name for a line of Audio Amplifiers, that might be a start.
I think you might be referring to TOA Electronics.