We have some new t-shirt designs, and we're looking for more blue robots, and I may have found a source for something else:

Here's hoping!
We have some new t-shirt designs, and we're looking for more blue robots, and I may have found a source for something else:

Here's hoping!
There is a whole page in the member's area dedicated to awards, but it is conspicuously barren:
Maybe it's time to award the top 3 on the leaderboard with $100 scopes?
IFIXIT do quite a range and I have a few of their sets, but I thought it would make a good, easily branded swag item that most people would find useful.
I definitely do, now that I know what they are, I am on the look-out for some. Using my small screwdrivers as crowbars is not an ideal alternative.
Don't you need some 'spudgers' for your toolkit?
Lol! Everybody would love that