We have some new t-shirt designs, and we're looking for more blue robots, and I may have found a source for something else:

Here's hoping!
We have some new t-shirt designs, and we're looking for more blue robots, and I may have found a source for something else:

Here's hoping!
glow in the dark if possible
I do like glow in the dark
If possible maybe introduce more scientists or just plain e14 logo stickers (glow in the dark if possible). Would look super cool on workbench and laptops.
Branded USB sticks/pen drives are also an good option
Another really cool tool is a telescoping magnetic pickup
These can be used as a pointer when making videos as well.
Those work area mats look like a really useful item! I currently end up using blu-tack to prevent screws rolling off the desk but it's not ideal.
Here are some more ideas:
Keychain element14 branded measuring tape : ) I'm always searching for a ruler, even though there must be a couple dozen of them around the home. Maybe others have the same issue.

element14 branded notepad, or sticky notes. Bonus points if it is graph-paper-ruled.

Branded multi-tool (i.e. Leatherman). They look really handy, and the one time I got one at an exhibition, it went missing from my luggage : (

Should we do any new designs?