Hi there!
I am new here and will find information and support related to my job in South Korea.
I hope you guys help me and of course, I will support you as well as far as I know.
Thanks
Hi there!
I am new here and will find information and support related to my job in South Korea.
I hope you guys help me and of course, I will support you as well as far as I know.
Thanks
Thanks, you are right so I joined here!
Thanks, you too!
Thanks for your effort, That is why I joined here.
I will try to do my best...
I am a maintenance engineer in Korea!!
Oh, that sounds great, I hope you will have a great time in Korea!
Thanks, I am a maintenance engineer to repairs or upgrade testing facilities, so I always looking for parts to replace or spare. I am excited to join here to find good information for my job.