This is My Youtube channel i make contents of Hardware Embedded System and IoT please Visit my channel and give suggestions for improvement
This is My Youtube channel i make contents of Hardware Embedded System and IoT please Visit my channel and give suggestions for improvement
It is difficult. A lot of younger people see famous people with millions of subscribers and think "I could do that". But there is so much content, no one cares. Channels featured on front pages get views and money, the rest will be forgotten. The best creators (in terms of views and money) have teams and put the show first, content second.
Your explanations are pretty reasonable, but it would be painful to sit through two long videos just to understand how to use a relay. Was that really necessary? I'd suggest you shouldn't spoon-feed, it could have been a single 5-minute video. People will get bored listening to your voice, it's pretty heavy-going having to listen to it non-stop, so much shorter videos will be better; people will then feel they have accomplished something if they walk away 5 minutes having learned something. Rather than feel exhausted having to sit through 35 minutes of video just to learn about a relay. Also see here.
It's better for you too, it will make you learn which things are important, and which things are completely unnecessary because people will figure it out for themselves.
I suggest the same as Fred27 . I looked at your channel briefly. Your video titles are in English, but videos are not in English. This might be a lead why every video you make has only around 50 views. This community speaks English, so I doubt anyone will watch any of your videos, especially if there are hundreds of channels with similar content. What is your specialty?