This is My Youtube channel i make contents of Hardware Embedded System and IoT please Visit my channel and give suggestions for improvement
This is My Youtube channel i make contents of Hardware Embedded System and IoT please Visit my channel and give suggestions for improvement
I'm sorry Chris, sometimes it just happens
MK
That's pretty much the sentiment of the viewers in Hindi too (that's the language he's using - I understand about 40% of it, I'm not a native speaker of it). I saw some comments in Hindi underneath the videos, telling him to slow down! : )
jc2048 According to cstanton , it's a Verint thing. Site-Wide Issue after 12.1.5 Update He's elevated it recently.
I accidentally upvoted this comment. (When I tried to take it away, it removed the vote of someone else as well, so I had to put it back.)
Fred27 Fred "hang around"??? YHTBK ~~ Cris (UNIX SPEAK for You Have To Be Kidding)
dang74 " Great production value too. After 8 months he has 25 views." LOL Good g-d only 50 views in 8 months?! close the channel. ~~ Cris
michaelkellett oh, no you are being nice! ~~ Cris
I listened to (there was nothing much to see) for maybe 30 seconds of your Logic Gates video.
I can offer you some suggestions:
Good luck, but you have a very long way to go before your videos are ready for prime time !
MK
hardwarewalebhaiya
First like the rest of us here, we hate spam! and you exemplify it! AND just for shits and giggles: You sound like everybody else on youtube and all you want is views! Question: If you have to ask why should I listen to you? My Qualifications are BSIE, with BSEE, and BSCE, plus I worked on most of the stuff that has ever come down the pipe. After my stint in the USAF, I went to work for a small company in NJ, (1976) Interdata and I helped deliver 8/32 #1 to Bell Labs that machine became the first non-DEC port of UNIX! Please don't talk about the walk unless you have had the walk. It sounds like you haven't had, the walk. ~~ Cris H.
BTW some other folks here have done similar stuff. So toss your video aspirations away. and stick to one language (ENGLISH). you sound like you have diarrhea of the mouth, you talk way too fast!!
My observation exactly. YouTube is so over saturated. If you got in early like before 2010 you could have built up a decent following without high production values. And I fully agree that newer channels have to focus on presentation and how they deliver the message rather than the content of the message itself. And even channels that pull a few hundred thousand views per video are getting smaller and smaller shares of ad revenues compared to earlier times.