Teen electrocuted performing YouTube experiment ID'd - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV
In tech school, they went to great pains to make sure that we all understood the hazards of working with electricity.
I have seen the damage done to a 40KW laser power supply that I accidentally shorted and I have experienced high frequency RF burns.
So I always use a modified version of the Mythbusters line "Don't Try this at home unless you have someone who understands the danger to supervise.
Let there be no doubt to all newbies. Electricity can KILL.
Do not assume you know what you are doing. Seek professional help or suffer the consequences.
Plus your mother will never forgive you for doing something stupid that got you killed.
DAB
In tech school, they went to great pains to make sure that we all understood the hazards of working with electricity.
I have seen the damage done to a 40KW laser power supply that I accidentally shorted and I have experienced high frequency RF burns.
So I always use a modified version of the Mythbusters line "Don't Try this at home unless you have someone who understands the danger to supervise.
Let there be no doubt to all newbies. Electricity can KILL.
Do not assume you know what you are doing. Seek professional help or suffer the consequences.
Plus your mother will never forgive you for doing something stupid that got you killed.
DAB