Just spotted this one in my mail, via the IET but it looks to be free for all to enter. Ts and Cs in the link.
https://www.2-minutes.com/competition
FYI I've no association with Rohde & Schwarz
Just spotted this one in my mail, via the IET but it looks to be free for all to enter. Ts and Cs in the link.
https://www.2-minutes.com/competition
FYI I've no association with Rohde & Schwarz
What does this mean?
5. The Competition is open to o companies and universities exclusively. Natural persons are therefore not allowed to participate. The natural person filling in the participation form in the name of the respective participating company or university acknowledges that they represent the respective company or university by registering the company or university in the participation form and that they are authorized to represent the respective company or university in the Competition. Each participant may be registered several times by different representatives. Only the participating company or university is able to win the prizes. R&S' employees and members of their families and also people being familiar with the process of the Competition and members of their families are not permitted to fill in the participation form on behalf of a company or university. Any natural person representing a company or university must be of the age of 18 and over.
That means I did not read the terms and conditions before cross posting....
That means I did not read the terms and conditions before cross posting....
Don't care Andy, I have read them but it was not easy to discover. Also the "it's easy, it's free" is just a motto: you need to produce a video live and other stuff to participate. This is the point I decided that it was not the worth.
Enrico