element14 Community
element14 Community
    Register Log In
  • Site
  • Search
  • Log In Register
  • Community Hub
    Community Hub
    • What's New on element14
    • Feedback and Support
    • Benefits of Membership
    • Personal Blogs
    • Members Area
    • Achievement Levels
  • Learn
    Learn
    • Ask an Expert
    • eBooks
    • element14 presents
    • Learning Center
    • Tech Spotlight
    • STEM Academy
    • Webinars, Training and Events
    • Learning Groups
  • Technologies
    Technologies
    • 3D Printing
    • FPGA
    • Industrial Automation
    • Internet of Things
    • Power & Energy
    • Sensors
    • Technology Groups
  • Challenges & Projects
    Challenges & Projects
    • Design Challenges
    • element14 presents Projects
    • Project14
    • Arduino Projects
    • Raspberry Pi Projects
    • Project Groups
  • Products and Partners
    Products and Partners
    • Arduino
    • Avnet & Tria Boards Community
    • Dev Tools
    • Manufacturers
    • Multicomp Pro
    • Product Groups
    • Raspberry Pi
    • RoadTests & Reviews
  • About Us
    About the element14 Community
  • Store
    Store
    • Visit Your Store
    • Choose another store...
      • Europe
      •  Austria (German)
      •  Belgium (Dutch, French)
      •  Bulgaria (Bulgarian)
      •  Czech Republic (Czech)
      •  Denmark (Danish)
      •  Estonia (Estonian)
      •  Finland (Finnish)
      •  France (French)
      •  Germany (German)
      •  Hungary (Hungarian)
      •  Ireland
      •  Israel
      •  Italy (Italian)
      •  Latvia (Latvian)
      •  
      •  Lithuania (Lithuanian)
      •  Netherlands (Dutch)
      •  Norway (Norwegian)
      •  Poland (Polish)
      •  Portugal (Portuguese)
      •  Romania (Romanian)
      •  Russia (Russian)
      •  Slovakia (Slovak)
      •  Slovenia (Slovenian)
      •  Spain (Spanish)
      •  Sweden (Swedish)
      •  Switzerland(German, French)
      •  Turkey (Turkish)
      •  United Kingdom
      • Asia Pacific
      •  Australia
      •  China
      •  Hong Kong
      •  India
      •  Japan
      •  Korea (Korean)
      •  Malaysia
      •  New Zealand
      •  Philippines
      •  Singapore
      •  Taiwan
      •  Thailand (Thai)
      •  Vietnam
      • Americas
      •  Brazil (Portuguese)
      •  Canada
      •  Mexico (Spanish)
      •  United States
      Can't find the country/region you're looking for? Visit our export site or find a local distributor.
  • Translate
  • Profile
  • Settings
Community Hub
Community Hub
Member's Forum Design Center Product Dumps
  • Blog
  • Forum
  • Documents
  • Quiz
  • Events
  • Leaderboard
  • Polls
  • Files
  • Members
  • Mentions
  • Sub-Groups
  • Tags
  • More
  • Cancel
  • New
Join Community Hub to participate - click to join for free!
Actions
  • Share
  • More
  • Cancel
Forum Thread Details
  • Replies 6 replies
  • Subscribers 631 subscribers
  • Views 602 views
  • Users 0 members are here
  • design_center
Related

Design Center Product Dumps

jw0752
jw0752 over 10 years ago

I was wondering if anyone can explain the logic behind posting 30 plus pages of design center items onto the forum at one time? I say 30 plus pages as this is the point at which I got tired of searching for the most recent posts by the members. I have no doubt that each and every item in the posting has merit and is of interest to someone but does anyone actually have the time to look at them one at a time? Perhaps a searchable index might work better and not push others posts so far down the line.

 

John

  • Sign in to reply
  • Cancel
Parents
  • summerella
    summerella over 10 years ago

    Hi John!

     

    We definitely aren't intending to spam the forum when we update those product pages.  I don't see where the products posted, could you send me a link to the page where you see them so we can investigate?

     

    Thank you! image

    Summer

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
  • jw0752
    jw0752 over 10 years ago in reply to summerella

    Hi Summer,

     

    Perhaps it relates to how I approach the forum. I like to begin in ALL Content so I can see any new posts and questions. The stream scrolls into the past and the new post continue to appear at the top of the list. When a large number of posts like the ones from Design Center show up at one time all the most recent posts from others are push 30 pages into the past and are difficult to access as I can only jump one page at a time. Here is the link to the ALL Content page. I have linked Page 3.

     

    https://www.element14.com/community/content?filterID=all~objecttype~showall&filterID=all~language~language%5Bcpl%5D&start=40

     

    This isn't that big of a deal and if it wasn't late and me tired I probably would not have brought it up.

    John

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
Reply
  • jw0752
    jw0752 over 10 years ago in reply to summerella

    Hi Summer,

     

    Perhaps it relates to how I approach the forum. I like to begin in ALL Content so I can see any new posts and questions. The stream scrolls into the past and the new post continue to appear at the top of the list. When a large number of posts like the ones from Design Center show up at one time all the most recent posts from others are push 30 pages into the past and are difficult to access as I can only jump one page at a time. Here is the link to the ALL Content page. I have linked Page 3.

     

    https://www.element14.com/community/content?filterID=all~objecttype~showall&filterID=all~language~language%5Bcpl%5D&start=40

     

    This isn't that big of a deal and if it wasn't late and me tired I probably would not have brought it up.

    John

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
Children
  • summerella
    summerella over 10 years ago in reply to jw0752

    No, we actually appreciate the heads-up! image

     

    We certainly don't want the content you're actually looking for to not be easily available. We're working on a way to suppress the updates from the general queue, so hopefully it wont be an issue down the line. 

     

    Thanks again John,

    Summer

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up +1 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
element14 Community

element14 is the first online community specifically for engineers. Connect with your peers and get expert answers to your questions.

  • Members
  • Learn
  • Technologies
  • Challenges & Projects
  • Products
  • Store
  • About Us
  • Feedback & Support
  • FAQs
  • Terms of Use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Legal and Copyright Notices
  • Sitemap
  • Cookies

An Avnet Company © 2026 Premier Farnell Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Premier Farnell Ltd, registered in England and Wales (no 00876412), registered office: Farnell House, Forge Lane, Leeds LS12 2NE.

Follow element14

  • X
  • Facebook
  • linkedin
  • YouTube