element14 Community
element14 Community
    Register Log In
  • Site
  • Search
  • Log In Register
  • Community Hub
    Community Hub
    • What's New on element14
    • Feedback and Support
    • Benefits of Membership
    • Personal Blogs
    • Members Area
    • Achievement Levels
  • Learn
    Learn
    • Ask an Expert
    • eBooks
    • element14 presents
    • Learning Center
    • Tech Spotlight
    • STEM Academy
    • Webinars, Training and Events
    • Learning Groups
  • Technologies
    Technologies
    • 3D Printing
    • FPGA
    • Industrial Automation
    • Internet of Things
    • Power & Energy
    • Sensors
    • Technology Groups
  • Challenges & Projects
    Challenges & Projects
    • Design Challenges
    • element14 presents Projects
    • Project14
    • Arduino Projects
    • Raspberry Pi Projects
    • Project Groups
  • Products and Partners
    Products and Partners
    • Arduino
    • Avnet & Tria Boards Community
    • Dev Tools
    • Manufacturers
    • Multicomp Pro
    • Product Groups
    • Raspberry Pi
    • RoadTests & Reviews
  • About Us
    About the element14 Community
  • Store
    Store
    • Visit Your Store
    • Choose another store...
      • Europe
      •  Austria (German)
      •  Belgium (Dutch, French)
      •  Bulgaria (Bulgarian)
      •  Czech Republic (Czech)
      •  Denmark (Danish)
      •  Estonia (Estonian)
      •  Finland (Finnish)
      •  France (French)
      •  Germany (German)
      •  Hungary (Hungarian)
      •  Ireland
      •  Israel
      •  Italy (Italian)
      •  Latvia (Latvian)
      •  
      •  Lithuania (Lithuanian)
      •  Netherlands (Dutch)
      •  Norway (Norwegian)
      •  Poland (Polish)
      •  Portugal (Portuguese)
      •  Romania (Romanian)
      •  Russia (Russian)
      •  Slovakia (Slovak)
      •  Slovenia (Slovenian)
      •  Spain (Spanish)
      •  Sweden (Swedish)
      •  Switzerland(German, French)
      •  Turkey (Turkish)
      •  United Kingdom
      • Asia Pacific
      •  Australia
      •  China
      •  Hong Kong
      •  India
      •  Japan
      •  Korea (Korean)
      •  Malaysia
      •  New Zealand
      •  Philippines
      •  Singapore
      •  Taiwan
      •  Thailand (Thai)
      •  Vietnam
      • Americas
      •  Brazil (Portuguese)
      •  Canada
      •  Mexico (Spanish)
      •  United States
      Can't find the country/region you're looking for? Visit our export site or find a local distributor.
  • Translate
  • Profile
  • Settings
Community Hub
Community Hub
Member's Forum Hello!
  • Blog
  • Forum
  • Documents
  • Quiz
  • Events
  • Leaderboard
  • Polls
  • Files
  • Members
  • Mentions
  • Sub-Groups
  • Tags
  • More
  • Cancel
  • New
Join Community Hub to participate - click to join for free!
Actions
  • Share
  • More
  • Cancel
Forum Thread Details
  • Replies 6 replies
  • Subscribers 632 subscribers
  • Views 639 views
  • Users 0 members are here
  • new_member_introduction
Related

Hello!

alienozi
alienozi over 10 years ago

Hello everyone in this community!

 

My name is Alp and oh boy do I love electronics.

I am currently in high school (10th grade) and I plan to be a Electronic Engineer.

I make small projects (if you can cal them projects) for my family and school, such as LCD displays, LED systems and cable management etc.

I also enjoy using Arduino. I plan to buy a Raspberry Pi in the near future so that I can expand my knowledge and project spectrum.

 

Furthermore, I love videogames. I am 16 years old however I enjoy older gen consoles such as Commodore 64, NES, Dreamcast etc. and I love making mods to these old consoles.

  • Sign in to reply
  • Cancel
  • balearicdynamics
    balearicdynamics over 10 years ago

    Hello Alp!

     

    Welcome aboard. Maybe you have found the right place you was searching. Look forward to read you stuff, it sounds very interesting.

     

    Enrico

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up +1 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
  • jw0752
    jw0752 over 10 years ago

    Hi Alp,

     

    It is great to have you on board. I would like to see some of your projects.

     

    John

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up +1 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
  • alienozi
    alienozi over 10 years ago in reply to DAB

    Thanks DAB! I sure will try to get/give help from/to this community.

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
  • alienozi
    alienozi over 10 years ago in reply to clem57

    Thank you Clam, I look forward to work with this community.

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up 0 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
  • DAB
    DAB over 10 years ago

    Hi Alp,

     

    Welcome to Element 14.

    Take some time to look around and feel free to ask questions.  We have a wide range of people here who just love to solve problems and help aspiring engineers.

     

    You are entering into a fascinating world.  I also started about your age and ended up with a long career involved with many advanced projects.

     

    DAB

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up +1 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
  • clem57
    clem57 over 10 years ago

    Welcome to Element 14. There are many retro gaming blogs to read and enjoy. Although we may be older, we need young people with new ideas. Keep focus with school!

    Later

    Clem

    • Cancel
    • Vote Up +1 Vote Down
    • Sign in to reply
    • Cancel
element14 Community

element14 is the first online community specifically for engineers. Connect with your peers and get expert answers to your questions.

  • Members
  • Learn
  • Technologies
  • Challenges & Projects
  • Products
  • Store
  • About Us
  • Feedback & Support
  • FAQs
  • Terms of Use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Legal and Copyright Notices
  • Sitemap
  • Cookies

An Avnet Company © 2026 Premier Farnell Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Premier Farnell Ltd, registered in England and Wales (no 00876412), registered office: Farnell House, Forge Lane, Leeds LS12 2NE.

Follow element14

  • X
  • Facebook
  • linkedin
  • YouTube