Ta Ta Spanner!
Cheerio dude. We'll miss you tonnes!
I only just now saw this. I guess I don't know my way around the site as well as I'd hoped. This is a significant loss to us, and hopefully a significant gain to your new role.
Stay well, and keep your account open,
Jack
...still having a time, absorbing the input. I would like to get some detail of Spanner's new role. Did the PiK3A become so successful that a major group is going to put it in production, so now he is going to become obscenely rich? If so, well done!!!
I only just now saw this. I guess I don't know my way around the site as well as I'd hoped. This is a significant loss to us, and hopefully a significant gain to your new role.
Stay well, and keep your account open,
Jack
...still having a time, absorbing the input. I would like to get some detail of Spanner's new role. Did the PiK3A become so successful that a major group is going to put it in production, so now he is going to become obscenely rich? If so, well done!!!