I'm new to this site. I'm currently an engineering student at South Dakota School of Mines and Tech. Studying to be a Metallurgical/Materials Engineer with a minor in Environmental Engineering. I've had a passion for tech for a while and my favorite hobby includes drones and other unmanned aerial systems. I have surrounded myself with computer science majors who help me know the ins and outs of all things technology. It's a passion of mine to see how all components come together to make something work. I don't just limit myself to these areas though, I have a wide variety of knowledge that I put to good use in other ways as well, all that needs to happen if for someone to ask for the information and I will say what I know. If I don't know, then I shall direct you to the only source that (hopefully) will, GOOGLE.