Hi All !
New girl on the block - Lead Buyer Connectors from Farnell Element14.
Hi Alison,
Welcome.
I look forward to seeing your interaction with the community.
DAB
Hello Allison, you are welcome
(Minions are very curious to know gossips about you)
Enrico
I tried getting into electronics but didn't have the right connections.
Welcome to element 14. When you get time you will have to tell us more about your background in electronics.
John
Welcome aboard!
Shall we be expecting your Plugs soon?
I suspect that your job also entails purchasing Lead Free Connectors as well.
I have a sixth sense - IC sockets. Do you?
What do you do when you see on coming traffic at night? DIP your Headers.
As you can see I'm a bit of a DIL.
Welcome! Please stay new by keeping the wrapping on....
Yunus
Welcome to this wonderful and exciting community
Kas
[High five] From a former new girl.
Hi Alison, welcome to Element14!
Hi Alison! Pleasure to (virtually) meet you.