Let's all give a round of applause as dougw has crossed the threshhold of 100K. There are few who have provided so much great content for E-14. Congratulations Doug.
Let's all give a round of applause as dougw has crossed the threshhold of 100K. There are few who have provided so much great content for E-14. Congratulations Doug.
Thanks everybody. This is hands down my favourite forum because of all of you.
I noticed some extra "activity" helping to push me over the line. The sentiment behind that effort really illustrates something very positive and very rare. I continue to be impressed with the high quality of the members here.
Thanks everybody. This is hands down my favourite forum because of all of you.
I noticed some extra "activity" helping to push me over the line. The sentiment behind that effort really illustrates something very positive and very rare. I continue to be impressed with the high quality of the members here.