I may be late to the party but I just noticed we have 2 new "Level 10 Turing" Members mcb1 and shabaz. Congratulations to them for breaking through the glass ceiling.
John
I discovered it was possible to get a sun allergy by sitting out in it too much and went all spotty. Doctor prescribed antihistamines and factor 50 sun lotion after giving me that look that means "what did you think would happen"
Actually Mark when are you back in the UK again ?
When you people can sort out a decent summer 
Strangely I ticked off a few items on my bucket list when I was there, and therefore there isn't anything deep down saying I must go back.
That's not to say I won't be back, but I'd need a couple of months.
maybe someone needs a minion in Leeds ...
More importantly when are you guys coming out here ?
Cheers
mark
I noticed yesterday and wondered if it was new but I only log in every so often now so figured I'd missed your free upgrade ;-)
Actually Mark when are you back in the UK again ?
Maybe we can show you a few places you missed last time!
That doesnt mean you cant have a tin or 3 in a fridge near by!