This looks like a really powerful feature of the Element14 Community/Jive.....I read something this morning that was a definite SPAM article, the sort that clutters the good content we appreciate and expect on E14, so for the first time I clicked on the Report to Moderator button. I selected SPAM from the drop down and sent my report. I saw immediately that the article had disappeared! If this works as I imagine, it is really powerful - allowing the community members to instantly remove material that is inappropriate. I guess they are moved to a holding area for inspection by the E14 team and they get the final say as to permanently deleting the article and/or the user account that posted it. It now explains a recent post I saw by mcb1 reported spam
Now I think I know how it works, that button will get used a little bit more often 
Rod
