We all know that this is a great community. Ask a question here and you'll usually find plenty of people who are happy to spend their time helping you out. Occasionally though, I'm surprised that some members step above even this level. There's a couple of people that spring to mind for me recently.
I noticed that LuisLab had made a really useful adapter for Keysight power supply. I've got the same PSU and asked him about it. He went out of his way and ordered some PCBs to be shipped to me. He refused my offer of payment. Really thoughtful.
I've been thinking about getting into FPGAs recently, started a thread and got loads of really helpful advice. Then kk99 decided that his Arty S7 FPGA board had been gathering dust since he completed his road test and offered to send it on to somebody who would make use of it. Once again he didn't want anything and even covered the postage. Another incredibly generous community member.
Anyway, I just thought these sort of generous acts deserved some recognition. I'm sure there are more instances that I nobody hears about. If someone has gone out of their way to help you then please let us know in the comments below. Maybe this is something worthy of a new E14 badge that you can nominate others for?