Hey with CES just around the corner and DesignCon not far behind I am wondering if anyone from E14 will be at either of these events.
Kas
Hey with CES just around the corner and DesignCon not far behind I am wondering if anyone from E14 will be at either of these events.
Kas
So it turns out tariq.ahmad and danzima have both gone to CES
They're attending the Avnet booth!
Sorry, to have missed you kas.lewis. It's been a hectic last couple of months and probably should have done a better job advertising that we would be there. Last few months have really flown by. Will be putting together a round up post for CES 2019 and I believe Dan will be doing one as well.
Really great time! Was my first time at one of these and it was a blast!
It was a great and very busy show. saw lots of interesting things and met a lot of people.
Kas
It was a great and very busy show. saw lots of interesting things and met a lot of people.
Kas