Sorry for the gap between these posts but I've been taking advantage of the sunshine to get my carport roofed. However, I finally had a rainy day to work with and my carport now longer leaks!!!
So I cleaned up my code for this project and put it here on GitHub for your enjoyment. I used modules and variables to make it easier to understand. I also added some switches. One is bCutView that shows the cut view for the extra pair of hands clamp and bExploded shows an exploded view of the project. The variables also allow for different lumber dimensions and part dimensions. And it is a Creative Commons license so knock yourself out.
Tonight I am going to work on the back part. So I am going to:
- create the layout for the panels for the fans and outlets
- cut the holes for the panels
- glue and clamp the back
I have gotten my Road Test in so after I get this assembled I am going to do an unboxing for that. I also received the Relays I am going to use for my Road Test project. So once this station is operational I will be building this MCT-1601 component tester for the Arduino using a Arduino UNO compatable Nero and adding source code to use the touch screen, audio features and graphics for the The CleO35 is a smart TFT display shield for Arduino.
Until next time, happy computing....