The SAM9G45 ARM9 Board produced by Embest is a full-featured evaluation board based on the ATMEL' new processor - AT91SAM9G45 which runs at up to 400MHz, with plenty of internal memories: 64KB ROM & 64KB SRAM, as well as many external memories: 256MBNandFlash, 2MB NorFlash, 4MB DataFlash & two 64MB DDR2 SDRAM.
The board provides a wide range of peripherals, including USB host, USB device, 10/100Mb Ethernet, SD/MMC, Micro SD, TFT LCD, User extension interfaces, four key buttons and IIS Audio Input/Output Jack. Moreover, the board is able to connect with the QVGA LCD panel with resistive touch screen at various sizes, such as 3.5", 4.3", 7", 8"and 10". In addition, the board supports Linux, WinCE OS and offers plenty of example applications under these three OS, making engineers easy to develop their project based on this AT91SAM9G45 processor.
"Atmel's SAM9G45 is a high-performance eMPU with the right peripheral mix and performance characteristics to make it the ideal solution for main powered, cost-sensitive industrial applications such as industrial & building control, HVAC, POS terminals, alarm systems, printers and medical." said ATMEL Corporate. So engineers who work in these fields can use this board to evaluate their programs and speed up the development of their project.
- Support Linux2.6, WinCE6.0 OS
- Includes one 4.3" QVGA 320x240 LCD panel with Resistive touch screen
- CPU: Atmel AT91SAM9G45 ARM926 processor, 400MHz
- On-chip memory: 64KB ROM & 64KB SRAM
- External memory: 256MBNandFlash, 2MB NorFlash, 4MB DataFlash & two 64MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Four UART interfaces
- One high-speed USB Host Port
- One high-speed Host Device Port
- One JTAG Debug Interface
- One 10/100 Ethernet interface
- One SD/MMC card interface
- One Micro SD card interface
- One IIS Audio output port
- One IIS Audio input port
- Two User buttons
- One Wake-up button
- One Reset button
- One User LED
- One Power LED
- 60 I/O Pins User Extention Interface
More info: Embest SAM9G45 ARM9 Development Board.