TE Connectivity’s (TE) Micro-MaTch connectors’ spring connection can extend the life of your device and offer a unique solution for your high vibration applications by preventing fretting corrosion through a spring-design contact. With a centerline of 1.27mm, Micro- MaTch connectors fully comply with the electronic packaging requirements of today and the future.
• Aircraft Interiors
• InFlight Entertainment
• Environmental Controls
• Unmanned Systems
• Communication systems
• Production equipment
• Robots and motors
• Control cabinets
• Material handling
• Automotive systems
• Contact spring design prevents fretting corrosion and allows for cost-effective, longer-lasting connection.
• High force contact system eliminates unnecessary movement in high-vibration applications.
• Product breadth provides variety of product design.
• Unique to manufacturing capabilities with full range of application tooling.
• Insulation displacement contact (IDC) allows for labor cost savings.
• Polarization pin and audible snaplatch supports alignment and prevents mismating.
Customers who use this product also use:
For further information about the products please contact our PIC.
2013 Tyco Electronics Corporation, a TE Connectivity
Ltd. Company. All Rights Reserved. TE Connectivity and TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks