The Starter Kit produced by Embest is a brand new and very cheap(only 50 USD) full-featured evaluation kit based on the NXP LPC1100 Cortex-M0 Series processor. The target board works at up to 50MHz, supports the RS485 Mode and integrates power management Unit (PMU). In addition, the board features a wide range of peripherals, including UART interface, eight channels 10bit ADC, tow 16bit timers, two 32bit timers, SSP, I2C.
The kit also integrates a smart and easy-to-use Colink2 JTAG Debugger. It is a good platform for application development and the first choice for learners.
Target Board Hardware Resources
- 32bit RISC processor, based on ARM Cortex-M0, 50MHz
- Eight LEDS
- One Power Indicator
- One BOOT Key-press
- One RESET Key-press
- 48pins IO extension One UART, supporting RS-485/EIA-485
- SSP Interface
- I2C Interface
- Eight Channels 10bits ADC Module
- One 10pins SWD Debugging Interface
- One temperature sensor
Colink2 JTAG Debugger Features
- Colink2 for LPC1100 parameters as follows:
- Only support LPC1100 Series currently(Can support other Cortex-M0/M3 MCU later)
- Support SW/JTAG debug and Download
- Download speed up to 110Kb/s
- flexible debugging socket, support 20/10/8 pins connector
- Support Keil MDK and CooCox full series software
- * Debugging conditions: use SW debug, the need to run at 50MHz frequency.
The LPC1114 Starter Kit integrates the NXP processor which is used high-performance ARM Cortex-M0 32bit RISC kernel, works at up to 50MHz and belongs to the LPC1100 Series Microcontrollers. The LPC1100 Series works in the temperature range from minus 65 Celsius degrees to 150 Celsius degrees, and its power voltage is from 2.0V to 3.6V. The various power saving modes highlight its low power consumption feature.
The comprehensive peripherals of the processor make it suitable for a variety of applications:
- Motor driver and application control
- PC peripherals
- Alarm system
More info: NXP LPC1114 Starter Kit