MINNEAPOLIS, MN --- E-Switch announces the 500R series slide switch. This small switch offers IP67 sealing protection and comes in up to 3 positions. You can choose between on-off-on, and on-none-on options. You also have a choice between SPDT and DPDT switch functions. This slide switch offers you either right angle or thru-hole termination options as well. It comes standard with gold contacts and an epoxy seal.
- Life Expectancy: 40,000 cycles
- Contact Rating: 0.4VA max @ 20V (AC or DC)
- Contact Resistance (Initial Max): 50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: 500 MΩ min at 250VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 250 VAC RMS at Sea Level
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 80°C
- Operating Force:
2-position: 200gf ± 100gf
3-position: 250gf ± 125gf
The 500R series slide switch can be used in many applications where prevention of exposure to moisture and dust is important. Some applications include audio/visual, computer peripherals, consumer electronics, instrumentation, telecommunication, and medical equipment, among others.
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com to request your full-line catalog! You can also request a sample of one of over 4,000 discrete part numbers for one of your projects