For example, an accelerometer at rest on the surface of the Earth will measure an acceleration g= 9.81 m/s2 straight upwards. By contrast, accelerometers in free fall (falling toward the center of the Earth at a rate of about 9.81 m/s2) will measure zero.
My goal is analyzing vibration waves using an accelerometer and fourier analizis (Matlab) can observe the behavior of waves in time.
|TMS320F28069 and Serial Communication||Launchpad and Boosterpack|
Description (Texas Instruments)
TMS320F28069 / C2000 Launchpad:
The InstaSPIN-MOTION (and InstaSPIN-FOC) enabled C2000 Piccolo LaunchPad is an inexpensive evaluation platform designed to help you leap right into the world of motor control using the InstaSPIN-MOTION or InstaSPIN-FOC solution.
The LaunchPad is based on the Piccolo TMS320F28069M with unique features such as 256KB of on board flash, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, dual Encoder support and InstaSPIN libraries in on-chip execute only ROM memory.
- C2000 Piccolo F28069M MCU with InstaSPIN-MOTION and InstaSPIN-FOC technology
- Built in isolated XDS100v2 JTAG Emulator enables real-time in-system programming and debugging via USB
- Hardware supports two BoosterPacks and dual Encoder feedback
- Free unrestricted version of Code Composer Studio integrated development environment (IDE)
- Free download of MotorWare software with drivers, modules, and InstaSPIN projects that work with various BoosterPacks.
- Free GUI to instrument software built in Motorware GUI
Educational BoosterPack MKII
The Educational BoosterPack MKII offers a high level of integration for developers to quickly prototype complete solutions. Various analog and digital inputs/outputs are at your disposal including an analog joystick, environmental and motion sensors, RGB LED, microphone, buzzer, color LCD display, and more.
- TI OPT3001 Light Sensor
- TI TMP006 Temperature Sensor
- Servo Motor Connector
- 3-Axis Accelerometer
- User Push Buttons
- RGB Multi-color LED
- 40-pin Stackable BoosterPack Connector
- Color TFT LCD Display
- 2-Axis Joystick with Pushbutton
The C2000, communicates with the PC via a serial environment using a protocol number in Hexadecimal, as this greatly reduces the number of bytes to send, when compared with a protocol of numbers in decimal; by making more efficient communication between the PC and C2000.
|The protocol data is Hexadecimal|
|Configuring the Serial|
Graphics generated by Matlab
|Accelerometer in passive state, without any vibration:|
|Accelerometer active state, detecting vibrations of the table.|
Fourier analysis was performed to find the bandwidth wave vibration, and also analyze its various components across the spectrum.
Program Link/ Matlab and C2000 CCSV6: