The UART to Wifi Model is a UART/Wi-Fi converter which is embedded the TCP / IP protocol, IEEE 802.11 b/g protocol, and DATA converting firmware between UART and Wi-Fi, it has two 2.4GHz antenna connectors and a UART interface, supports several communication modes: TCP Server, TCP Client, and virtual-COM (virtual serial port) and works in the temperature ranging from minus 25 degrees Celsius to 75 degrees Celsius. This module provides evaluation kit and sample application software, makes designers speed up their project development.
- UART to IEEE802.11b/g and 802.11b/g to UART
- UART interface: TTL level
- Wi-Fi modes: ad-hoc mode and Access Point mode
- Wi-Fi Features: Access Point scanning and signal strength measurement
- Wi-Fi Features: support WEP encryption
- UART baud rate: 9600 ~ 115200
- Support static IP or DHCP
- Support three communication modes: TCP Server, TCP Client, virtual-COM (virtual serial port mode)
- Automatic re-connection if TCP connection is lost
- TCP socket modes (TCP Server, TCP Client): PC communicates with your appliance with SOCKET compatible software
- Support virtual serial port mode. In this mode, user's PC software based on COM communication can still be used in the new wireless TCP/IP environment
- Provide evaluation kit and sample application software to speed up your software development
More information about this convert module, please refer to: http://www.embedinfo.com/en/list.asp?id=69.