Hello, I have a Minized connected via direct USB cable to a physical Ubuntu host (not a Virtual Machine!) and I am having trouble in figuring out the required step to get it recognized as hardware target for XILINX Vivado toolchain.
- Linux Host: Small form server running Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
- Vivado, Vitis, Vitis HLS version: 2020.2
All of the XILINX programs work. They need to see the hardware target to program, you know the hardware.
After insertion of of the USB cable, in the operating system we see:
[1135105.564912] usb 1-1.4: new high-speed USB device number 6 using ehci-pci
[1135105.677062] usb 1-1.4: New USB device found, idVendor=0403, idProduct=6010, bcdDevice= 7.00
[1135105.677063] usb 1-1.4: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
[1135105.677064] usb 1-1.4: Product: JTAG+Serial
[1135105.677065] usb 1-1.4: Manufacturer: Xilinx
[1135105.677066] usb 1-1.4: SerialNumber: 1234-oj1
[1135105.678730] ftdi_sio 1-1.4:1.0: FTDI USB Serial Device converter detected
[1135105.678758] usb 1-1.4: Detected FT2232H
[1135105.679103] usb 1-1.4: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0
[1135105.680470] ftdi_sio 1-1.4:1.1: FTDI USB Serial Device converter detected
[1135105.680495] usb 1-1.4: Detected FT2232H
[1135105.680735] usb 1-1.4: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB1
- Are there any prepatory TCL steps to take?
- Is there a installation script that I needed to run when installing the Avnet Minized tutorials?
- The tutorials are all for 2019.x versions, and are not current for 2020.2, but I can follow easily and have the Hello World application ready to go.
- Need to program it - but hardware target search comes up NIL.