Hello to All...
I am attempting to hook a UartLite into core0 nFIRQ (the fast private PL-PS interrupt). Can someone point me at an example of doing this...
Also I'm confused about the exact steps required to configure this interrupt...here is what I think needs to happen;
1. ConfigInitialize the UartLite instance.
2. ConfigInitialize the GIC instance.
3. Initialize the ARM Exceptions
4. Register the GIC ISR Exception
5. Connect the UARTLite ISR to the GIC
6. Enable the GIC
7. Enable the ARM Exception IRQ
8. Enable the UARTLite Interrupt
Again if anyone can point me to an example that would be great...thanks for your help.