qnx 6.6, microzed, vivado/sdk 2016.2, BSP_xilinx-zynq-7000-zc702_br-660_be-660_SVN848518_JBN92.zip
Previously, following your post in Porting QNX to Zedboard | Zedboard
I have successfully ported zc702 BSP to microzed in qnx 6.5SP1.
However, the porting process failed when migrating to qnx6.6. None of the function components is active, except usb.
System page at phys:0081b000 user:fc408000 kern:fc408000
Starting next program at vfe05ee3c
cpu_startnext: cpu0 -> fe05ee3c
Starting Clock driver (/dev/clock)...
Unable to start "clock-xzynq" (13)
Unable to start "devc-serxzynq" (13)
Unable to access "/dev/console" (2)
Welcome to QNX Neutrino 6.6.0 on the Zynq7000 ZC702 (ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore)
Starting SDHC driver (/dev/hd0)...
Unable to start "devb-sdmmc-xzynq_generic" (13)
Starting OCM driver (/dev/ocm/)...
Unable to start "ocm-xzynq" (13)
Starting XADC driver (/dev/xadc)...
Unable to start "xadc-xzynq" (13)
Starting FPGA driver (/dev/fpga)...
Unable to start "fpga-xzynq" (13)
Starting USB Host driver (/dev/io-usb/)...
Starting Network driver...
ksh: No controlling tty (open /dev/tty: No such device or address)
ksh: warning: won't have full job control
Below is what I have done of the porting, basically the same procedure as described in your post.
1. replace ps7_init, comment out xil_io.h, add one extra line in ps7_init.h
#define XZYNQ_CONSOLE_BASE XZYNQ_XUARTPS_UART1_BASE
2. modified main.c to not call ps7_init.
3. modified the build file to turn off QSPI, I2C and CAN. Also turned off DHCP and set the IP address (hardcode mac address 00:0a:35:00:01:23).
4. nothing to change of control.c , which is different from qnx6.5SP1 where reqires I2C EEPROM to load the MAC address.
5. rebuilt the QNX code with the Momentics IDE.
6. modified the boot.bif file to use my FSBL and added the Zynq bit file,
7. ./mkflashimage to create BOOT.bin and QNX_IFS.
8. copied BOOT.bin and QNX_IFS to the MicroZed SD card and selected the SD card boot option from the IPL menu. select 'M'
Please advise, thanks in advance