PK51 Professional Developer's Kit
The Keil PK51 Professional Developer’s Kit is a complete software development environment for classic and extended 8051 microcontrollers. It includes all the tools you need to create, translate, and debug C and Assembly source files. Keil PK51 is easy to learn and use, yet powerful enough for the most demanding 80x51 applications.
The PK51 Professional Developer's Kit for the 8051 microcontroller family supports all 8051 derivatives including new devices with extended memory and instruction sets (like the Dallas 390/5240/400, Philips 51MX, and Analog Devices MicroConverters) and classic devices and IP cores from companies like Analog Devices, Atmel, Cypress Semiconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Goal, Hynix, Infineon, Intel, NXP (founded by Philips), OKI, Silicon Labs, SMSC, STMicroelectronics, Synopsis, TDK, Temic, Texas Instruments, and Winbond. On-chip peripherals and other key features of the 8051 are easy to access with the PK51 Professional Developer's Kit.
PK51 is available in various licensing options:
- Node-Locked : License locked to a single machine on which MDK is installed.
- Floating : Suitable for a client-server based topology. Minimum seats required = 3.
- All the above licenses are available either as a download or can be shipped as a DVD.
- 1 year term locked or Perpetual options.
- All new licenses are entitled to 1 year FREE Support & Maintenance from the date of activation of the license.
- Integrated Development Environment
- Keil Extended 8051 Compilation Tools
- AX51 Macro Assembler
- CX51 ANSI C Compiler
- LX51 Linker/Locator
- OHX51 Object-HEX Conveter
- Keil Classic 8051 Compilation Tools
- A51 Macro Assembler
- C51 ANSI C Compiler
- BL51 Code Banking Linker/Locator
- OH51 Object-HEX Converter
- OC51 Banked Object Converter
- Target Debuggers
- FlashMON51 Target Monitor
- MON51 Target Monitor
- MON390 (Dallas 390) Target Monitor
- MONADI (Analog Devices 812) Target Monitor
- ISD51 In-System Debugger
- RTX51 Tiny Real-Time Kernel