1. This opportunity is organized and sponsored by element14 (the “Organizer”).
2. The application period will be open from 7 OCTOBER, 2016 – 12 DECEMBER, 2016 23:59PM GMT.
3. Entries will be judged and winners selected by representatives of Altium and element14. Applicants who have been chosen will receive notification via email post no later than 23 DECEMBER, 2016.
4. The same prize will be awarded via email to 5 members who have submitted the best PCB designs; as decided by the representatives. The prize is a new Altium CircuitStudio Version 1.3 licence, and is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
5. Submissions will be selected based on originality, innovation and technical merit at the sole discretion of Altium and element14.
6. By submitting a comment for consideration, the applicant:
1. Agrees that he/she will submit an entry based on their idea for a PCB design.
2. Authorizes the Organizer to use their personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998), application and any content created in relation to this promotion for the purposes of running and promoting element14.com, this year and/or in subsequent years.
3. Agrees to positively participate in all publicity surrounding their participation in this giveaway.
7. This promotion may be terminated at any time if there are, in the sole opinion of element14, an insufficient number of entries, or if the applications are not of an appropriate standard for this competition giveaway. The Organizer has the right to cancel or extend this promotion if necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Organizer reserves the right to make changes from time to time and the latest version of these Terms from time to time will be posted to the site.
1. The Organizer reserves the right to delegate all or any of its powers, rights and obligations arising in relation to this promotion to any Associate and certain such rights and powers are assumed by the Organizer on behalf of itself and each Associate. Reference to “Organizer” shall be deemed to include reference to each Associate.
2. The Organizer shall have the sole discretion to disqualify (without correspondence or right of appeal) any Applicant it considers to be adversely affecting the process or the operation of this promotion or to be in breach of these Terms or to be acting in a disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Applicant or Participant.
3. The Organizer has the right to amend or add to these Terms from time to time. Revised Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Competition Site and it is a condition of entry to this promotion that Applicants and Participants agree to comply with these Terms and, if appropriate, such Terms as amended from time to time.
4. Headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms and Conditions.
5. These Terms and the operation of this promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and any claim or matter arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.