- Contact positions: 3, 5
- Current rating: 24 A
- Cable size: AWG 10-18
- Voltage rating: AC/DC 1000V
- Waterproof rating: IP67 and IP68
- Temperature:-40°C to +105°C
- Lightning surge protection:15kV
- Locking mechanism: Bayonet
- Compliance: 2000 Hr sunshine weather test. 1500 Hr salt spray
- UL, TÜV Certified
The innovative connector design incorporates a sequential contact structure. The contacts are arranged in sequence to ensure the ground contact is connected before the power contacts during the mating process to ensure safety. In addition, housing walls protect the contacts and ensures a long creepage distance.
The lightweight housing is robust and resistant against harsh environmental conditions, such as sunshine (2000 hr tested), salt spray (1500 hr tested), and water intrusion (IP68 rated). In addition, HR41 is resistant against 15kV lightning surges due to the special housing wall structure.